Feel Like a Local
Looking for a retreat to an inspiring destination?
Visit Coeur d’Alene, a quintessential Rocky Mountain city in Idaho’s panhandle. Natural beauty across the water of Lake Coeur d’Alene creates a picturesque backdrop to this mountain town.
Having lived in the northwest for many years, Coeur d’Alene is a destination we just can’t get enough of.
Coeur d’Alene Posts
The best collection of Coeur d’Alene, ID travel guides can be found below. Our posts contain lists, guides, and itineraries specific to this Rocky Mountain city. Ready for your perfect mountain lake vacation?
Select an article to get started!
- Hiking Trails on Mineral Ridge with Surprising ViewsMineral Ridge Trail and Scenic Area has incredible views of Lake Coeur d’Alene in Northern Idaho. A must-see National Recreation Trail hike!
- The Best Coffee Shops in Coeur d’Alene IdahoWe tried all the places for coffee in downtown Coeur d’Alene! Whether you’re looking to grab a quick cup or work for hours, this list has you covered.
- Winter in Coeur d’Alene is the BestSled, ski, skate or cruise. Walk the Centennial Trail. Admire the lake views by a warm winter fire. There is so much to do during a Coeur d’Alene, Idaho winter.
- A Great Alpine Lake Hike North of Coeur d’AleneBeehive Lakes of northern Idaho is a breathtaking hike near Coeur d’Alene in the Selkirk Mountains.
- Tubbs Hill Loop is a Hike You Need to TryTubbs Hill, CDA has a beautiful hike, a beach, cliff jumping and more. We give you a map and everything you need to know.
- McEuen Park – What You Need to KnowA list of things to do at McEuen Park in Coeur d’Alene, ID. Between the dog park, lakeside bar and much much more, you won’t get bored.
- The Big List of Things to Do in Coeur d’AleneAll the things to do in Coeur d’Alene. Boats, shops, beaches, art, cellars, hiking, and more. This is a mega list to spark ideas for your vacation.